Friday, December 29, 2006

Hydraxian Waterlords Questing


So anyways, I have been doing MC runs for along time and I have just hit revered, and I realized that I have NEVER done any of the quests... So I just thought that today I will start them :) Looks like my first stop is Silithus D: It wont be that long to finish these quests, but if it will help start getting more rep with the Waterlords, I guess I was down. The first quest I was going to do included killing 15 Dust Stormers and 15 Desert Rumblers in Silithus. Long ride to Silithus, not my favorite... Second quest was to use the Aspect of Neptulon on poisoned elementals of Eastern Plaguelands, then bring 12 Discordant Bracers and the Aspect of Neptulon to Duke Hydraxis in Azshara. Wowee sounded hard but whatever, Im down to do whatever I can to start these MC quests. When I went to silithus, I farmed them both in the northwest part and it was pretty easy, although there were 3 other people farming the Dust Stormers D: But it took me about 15-20 minutes to finish it all and it was an okay time :) The second quest I had to do wasnt that easy... I used the Aspect stuff to make them unpoisoned but for some gay reason they werent dropping their bracers tehy were supposed to so I went to UBRS and opened a ticket for it. UBRS went well I guess, although some dummies opened half the eggs, but we got through, and the results for my phat loot was, [Briarwood Reed], . Also, during UBRS i got a GM tell and he told me to just abandon the quest and retake it! IM JUST LIKE WTF! It takes literally 20 minutes to run to effing Duke -.- but w/e... I guess I had to try. Anyways im heading out to do the Poison Water quest tomorrow for I have MC now after having some redridge fun.

No comments: